Thursday, November 21, 2013

This photo is so romantic! I love the groom carrying the bride and the lighting. I would definitely love a photo of Ry carrying me whilst we kiss...OMG! I can't wait!

vintage 70s lace dress / 1970s white lace dress / by DearGolden, $124.00
vintage 70s lace dress / 1970s white lace dress /  by DearGolden, $124.00
Click here to download
This photo is so romantic! I love the groom carrying the bride and the lighting. I would definitely love a photo of Ry carrying me whilst we kiss...OMG! I can't wait!
This photo is so romantic! I love the groom carrying the bride and the lighting. I would definitely love a photo of Ry carrying me whilst we kiss...OMG! I can't wait!
Click here to download
strapless lace wedding dress arm bands, bohemian floaty. via Etsy.
strapless lace wedding dress arm bands, bohemian floaty. via Etsy.
Click here to download
Grandview Lodge Wedding Photography
Grandview Lodge Wedding Photography
Click here to download
marchesa resort 2013 white #wedding #gown. #bridal #dress
marchesa resort 2013 white #wedding #gown. #bridal #dress
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment